New game: Elytra Dash

From the title alone, yes! This is going to be a Glide-like minigame! No other Bedrock server has this, so I think it would be a good idea to add this! However, there will be some differences! First off, in Elytra Dash, every 15 seconds, you get a firework which you can use to boost yourself forward! There are hoops you have to go through, and it has the basic elements of Glide overall! However, I don’t want this to be a ripoff of Glide! There are going to be power-ups that you can collect in the air (Yes, I am a big fan of power-ups), which give you the ability to slow down other players! There power-ups are Egg Bombs (Once one hits a player, there will be an explosion which can damage players close to he/she), Iron Hooks (Once the projectile hits a player, their elytra will be taken away, and they will be dragged towards you), and knockback sticks (If you hit a player with this, you will be able to knock them into obstacles)! The goal is to finish in under 8 minutes! Once 6 players finish, the game ends! So, if you want to finish, you will have to be in the top 6! How many players are there? 12 players! So, that is basically it for Elytra Dash! Let me know what you think!

Mineplex has a “Glide-like minigame” but not like this

Skyfall and this are two different things! Skyfall is more pvp based, while Elytra Dash is actually racing with Elytra!

1 Like

This reminds me of the good old days when I would play the glide minigame on Minecraft: Xbox One Edition.

3 Likes

There is a port of the console map for bedrock on mcpedl, it’s just using fireworks and an elytra, you should try it, it’s fun.

2 Likes

Could you provide a link? Thats amazing!

1 Like

Yes https://mcpedl.com/temple-glide-map-minecraft-glide/

Didn’t Mineplex have something kind of like this? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes but it includes pvp, the game RedUser wants is only parkour based, you just need to pass through circles without missing them.

2 Likes

I really love all of the posts on this topic because I think it’s a great idea!

1 Like

every single sentence in the original post ends with an exclamation mark except for this one

1 Like

Yeah, that was how I used to end sentences. This goes to show how much my grammar has changed overtime.

1 Like

This should definitely be added with mixed arcade, if not as a whole game. I’m surprised that no featured server has something like glide

2 Likes