NEW GAME! Duels/Tournament

Idea:

1v1s or 2v2s with a few different class options. Classic PvP.

More information:

Single match or tournament option. Would be really cool.

@nickian092 i think they shouldn’t because

1. This makes it a Hypixel Rip-off and there’s servers out there that might do that so no
  2. no one:
    literally no one:
    sonicjo_fire_ho: why does every people want The Hive to be a Hypixel rip off?
  3. This is literally just KitPvP but on The Hive with endless time so i wouldn’t really do that include that it’s frustrating to moderate
  4. This would make the hive a competitive server not a Mini-Game one we already have SG and TW

It isn’t a Hypixel ripoff by any means, duels are kind of just a thing, no one really owns them and they existed long before Hypixel, like badlion I think

1 Like

true but i think it’s fine for the devs to choose or make it still a Mini-Game server

1 Like

I hope this is added with swarms!

1 Like

Honestly this is a decent idea. Even if it is a rip-off it’s more Hive games. I’d definitely take something like this.

More players that play on PvP realm with move to hive to play duels like myself it will really increase the number of skilled players

I believe it’s coming in the form of a PvP arena in the swarm base, probably like to practise against other swarm members

1 Like

I mean yeah were its just a bow 1v1 or just a sword 1v1 for rip off things so yeah maybe what I said could be done but idk its rlly up to the devs to decide

Remove the kit pvp part

very simply. I want duels.
I want a proper way to 1v1 people without having to use CS, since that requires hive+ just to do more than 4 times a day with specific people. Duels could be an easy way to have fast paces 1v1 battles without messing around with RNG, third parties, or even the void like in skywars, but this would also distinguish it enough from skywars to give each game its fans.
Personally, this is why im such a fan of treasure wars, but the experience is really getting spoiled by the way the first fight is almost always a Sumo, and the fact people can easily take you down with better gear and stealth. A straight 1v1 (or 2v2) gamemode would be an easy way to divide the TW playerbase into people who would like a quick fight, or longer games, without stopping TW players from doing what they already are.

1 Like

voting as I want dedicated servers that aren’t lagged by cars and other players and such.

3 Likes

well we have duels on the Hive that no one plays because it’s a hub game sadly

1 Like