New Game Cake-War's

A New GameMode,Cake Wars almost like bedwars but with cakes :

A Old Game Mode in Old dead servers Named Cake War’s very fun game,Now the only server that had it,is gone,So you cant get copyright.Please if you can bring it back to Life

More information:
Links to know more

First off, it would be too similar to TW.
Second off, it would be straight up copying Mineplex.

Instead of trying to steal their games because no more copyright, maybe we can respect what used to be the best and largest server on minecraft?

9 Likes

yea ur right
i will mess Cake wars

1 Like

Well we alerady have treasure wars, but btw @Captbossalf i don’t think it would be copyright since mineplex permanently shut down.

1 Like

It may not be copyright but it’s still copying the other server’s idea, and Hive likes to make their games unique.

Bubblez’s JJ’s Note

This topic was how I first found out Mineplex closed. :saluting_face:

4 Likes

I swear I’ve seen something like that before…

2 Likes

I found out when i saw 6 servers instead of 7… Farewell. :saluting_face:

4 Likes

Inutile, tsw est déja la et c’est la même chose

1 Like

English translation of the above message:

Useless, tsw(there) is already there and it’s the same thing

Agreed but obv would be cool for cake wars to be playable again but it’s too similar :frowning:

3 Likes

well but we have tw already.
I knew Mineplex was gone but did you know that Hive’s Java server is gone too? And after that Hypixel stole two of Hive’s games(Block Party and Gravity) so now I really dislike Hypixel(But I still like some of its games)
And Hive said they prefer innovation, so I don’t hope a game that belongs to other servers being added.

3 Likes

I don’t believe that they would ever do a Cake Wars, as it is obviously from Mineplex (RIP) and that they have already got Treasure Wars. However, it would be nice if there were 1 - 2 minigames from Mineplex that went onto the Hive as a remembrance to Mineplex (that they work together on)

2 Likes

@FakeRegan123 Did you look at this?

Yeah, I saw that. However, Mineplex isn’t a server anymore and so they aren’t “stealing” ideas from another server if they worked together on a project, even if it was something small like a Hub Title or something. Obviously, I know this is most likely not going to happen anyways, but it would still be nice to some people. :smiley:

2 Likes