New free mount

Add a free way to get a 1 seat mount by maxing blockparty

I don’t think they’ll ever make mounts free but a block party mount sounds cool. :smile: Also welcome to the forums! Don’t forget to vote for your own post. :innocent:

3 Likes

Hive’s stated that they won’t ever add free mounts or pets, besides hats. They want mounts and pets to forever be paid.

5 Likes

The only pet that was free was the rock and it does, nothing.

5 Likes

Not true the rock Is personally one of my favorite pets. One, the it’s appearance looks adorable, and also unlike other pets it wont move. It makes for a lot of funny skits in hub. I completely disagree with you about the rock pet doing nothing.

5 Likes

I think we’re all forgetting about the Wooden Chair here… it may be uncomfortable, but it sure looks cool!

4 Likes

yeah I’m still sad that I couldn’t play on April fools day I really want that mount.

4 Likes

I found out that the chair can get you to jump 1.5 blocks. If you look away from a 1.5 block high wall, use the chair as close as you can get to the wall, turn 180 degrees so your looking at the wall, then jump(/exit the mount) and sprint at the wall, you will make it on top. This lets you get to certain places for free that a normal player couldn’t get.

5 Likes

Just makes me sadder that I dont have it. :sob:

4 Likes

It fits in nicely though…

As seen here…. And I didn’t even realise I had it until after April Fools!

2 Likes

They added the chair though

2 Likes