New Costume Idea!

That looks reeally cool! Hive should try this :eyes:

2 Likes

Lol i took it from the internet

2 Likes

Lol I didnā€™t realize

Its the earth skin from signing up for mc earth beta.

1 Like

So this little idea this kid made is not new?

mine looks different. mine is not a mc world, mine is a globe. i actually didnt think of this skin when i thought of the globe

This exists now so maybe we should close this and make it an accepted idea.

A video showed that this costume suggestion is a reality now.
Art of the official costume
[redacted]

(Not linking the costumeā€™s page because hive might punish me :slightly_smiling_face:)

3 Likes

If thatā€™s real I might actually start screamingā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve had to delete the picture that was posted of an upcoming costume, as it hasnā€™t been released yet.

This is an awesome suggestion, but Iā€™ve been informed that our art team did not see or take inspiration from this thread when designing the costume and that the similarities are coincidental.

That being said, we loved your drawings and weā€™re more than happy to grant you the costume once it is released :smile:

16 Likes

I donā€™t really care that much lmao. I was excited for about 3 minutes

Oh I didnā€™t even see this. Thank you :))

2 Likes

bruh :man_facepalming: dont send pictures of unreleased content

Ik bcuz it sus

As of the 23rd of April this costume idea was looked over by the staff team and they made it a costume! Nice job! Also I know you drew it like a year ago but whateverā€¦ anyways here is the link
https://forum.playhive.com/t/discuss-the-hive-updates-here/23649/6678

1 Like

Itā€™s so cool that they get it for free like splod3r said!

1 Like

Can so wine mark this as complete and give @cupcsr that fine looking badge for getting a approved idea. Congratulations @cupcsr you deserve this

I already have one

Also, splodger said that they didnā€™t really take inspiration from it, so itā€™s not a big deal

2 Likes

Oh the badge does not show up but congratulations