New Bridge map concept: Sewers

A new map added to The Bridge!

Sewers will hopefully be a map in the game.

The Bridge is a very fun game and is a challenging game because of SBMM.

I hope that a new map called “Sewers” will eventually make its way to The Bridge!

“bUt joEY, WheRES thE MaP??!!”

Don’t worry, I gotcha covered. I made the map! I didn’t add the dome and too much background because I don’t have enough time for that.

This is also my very first map idea. Pls be kind!!

Pictures:

Also our friend Little Timmy can hopefully make its way into the game as well. (spawned through commands)

Thanks!

I actually really like this idea, but what’s with the weird double-bridge? It looks like it would be fun to play on. :D

Also tell little Timmy I said hi. :blush:

Edit: don’t forget to vote for your own post. :innocent:

7 Likes

ok, I’ll tell Timmy that :>

The double bridge is just a fun twist and to make it a different map. thanks! :smiley:

6 Likes

This actually looks like a great design ngl
You have my vote :ballot_box: :smiley:

6 Likes

Thx for the support!

Didn’t know that after 15 minutes I would have a whopping 3 votes already. lol :joy:

4 Likes

The double bridge looks like it would be cool to play on!

7 Likes

Thanks for the support! Highly appreciate it :>

3 Likes

I love the concept but the hive would probably improve the design but good job! Tell Timmy I said hi :sweat_smile: voted!

6 Likes

Oh yes! We certaintly need more bridge maps, especially with the game being so repetitive.
And this would fit the theme well with the tubes and water below!!

I love it, voted! Very nice build too

And heya timmy

6 Likes

Bumping!

I think Bridge needs 1 more map with three variants, to have a good amount of options to play on. A sewer map would fit the game very well as Zap said!

Plus it already has a twist on it from the other maps, the double bridge!

4 Likes

another arena? Im all for it! Id suggest modifying it so the double bridge combines earlier so the leap cant be abused to just skip that part. also maybe have only 1 staircase to balance the double bridges low defendability?

ello mr timmy

3 Likes

great design! it looks great to play on :smile:

uhhhhh… HEEEEEEEEY TIMMY :joy:

2 Likes

I love the idea of a sewer themed map! Its cool you added the double bridge to, I think it would be a great addition to the bridge. And it would be a nice refresh for maps since I am almost max level. How would the sewers on the side work? Will players be able to access them?

5 Likes

No, it’s just there for extra detail :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i like it but i like timmy even more voted!!! :beedance:

3 Likes

Ok, thats good because otherwise people could use it to their advantage!

4 Likes

woah it looks so good! but i have a suggestion maybe make it harder to get into the pit cuz rn all u have to do is walk up some stairs to the pit maybe make some obstacles into the pit. also if u guys are wondering how to get the blue axolotl here is the command: /summon minecraft:axolotl minecraft:entity_born that will summon a blue axolotl. this is completely unrelated but i just wanted to share it i found a way to crash ur game in like 30 sec all u have to do is go into creative do /give @s command_block then place it down type this command in : execute as @e at @e[type=snowball] run /summon snowball that’s the command put it on repeat then always active then do unconditional then make a snowman then place a zombie down next to the snowman and watch ur computer die(it takes around 30 sec). sorry that i went off topic there anyhow voted.

3 Likes