Nerfing flag curse:

I think flag curse is a little too op for its price. If someone buys flag curse and targets someone with the flag they can easily kill them and regain health. They simply just wait for someone else to pick up the flag and target kill them. You can repeatedly do this and return your flag. I think making the curse a little more expensive and lower your hearts down to 6 or 5 hearts would make it a little more balanced.

1 Like

Yeah, at the moment flag curse makes you only 2-3 hits which makes defending the flag almost impossible. I think 7 hearts would be a better balance

4 hearts (or 5 if u wanna be spicy, but I’d prefer 4 hearts) :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d say 5 hearts, by this is good and bad for me. On one hand, it’s easy to kill someone with flag curse, but if I have it I feel like I wanna give it up, knowing all I can really do is run. If there is a way to fight opposing players with flag curse would be great, so I would say 5 hearts 100 gold :sunglasses: also welcome to the forums @THG_kookie!

4 Likes