Nerf the BedWars Challenge quests

Anyone who’s even glanced at the challenges in the BedWars Micro-hub will know what I mean.

If you don’t, here are some examples. I have to get 2000 EMERALDS for a single challenge, use 100 fireballs, and place 50 turrets, and that’s for the “easier” quests. I’m not even kidding. I tried the fireball one first, I got 2 total in like 2 whole games. Now I would be fine with the high amount of fireballs/turrets you have to get, IF THEY WEREN’T SO EXPENSIVE! Turrets cost 32 gold per, and fireballs 64 iron. Is this expected to be easy? And 2 THOUSAND emeralds? 1 emerald drops every like 45 seconds, and they want you to get 2k of them?

But yes, I think you can tell from my little rant here that these quests or “challenges” if you like, are extremely hard and require an entire weekend to maybe complete 1 or 2. But seriously though, were these challenges designed for people who can play 25 hours a day?

Anyway, I think I’ll end my rant here, the point of this topic is that the challenge amounts definitely should be nerfed. Please vote if you agree this should be changed.

-smiley

I dont think you understand the point of these challenges, they are not meant to be short lil quests that you complete in an hour, they are more of “achievements” and SHOULD take hours/days to complete over the entire season. And they all will grow over time since you don’t select one at a time

5 Likes

Do you understand people don’t have that kind of time? Like I said, most people who don’t play 25 hours a day are only going to be able to complete one or two a week. School exists, and it’s not even summer. 5 days a week where you can only play for an hour means it takes a normal person around a week to get one (cheap) cosmetic from the merchant. But I guess it will be easier to get these cosmetics in summer.

1 Like

I understand everything you said, you’re acting like the season is gonna last like a single month, and that you “have to” get them all right now, no… it’s designed to take hours of playtime, and at least it isn’t one at a time

1 Like

You dont even know how long a season is and as Mason said its an achievement to be earned other a longer period of time and there not actually TOO hard and im not even good at BedWars just play Squads ; that might make it easier

Closed at the request of the original poster.