Nerf or Remove Fire Aspect Swords

You’ll never get the first hit
You can’t run away properly
You can’t combo them
Half your screen is covered
And there’s no counter to them either

3 Likes

do yall not know how op fire ticks are on hive? armor doesn’t make fire do less dmg, there’s no way to get rid of fire and it makes it harder to run away

8 Likes

they aren’t lmao low fire packs. Just get good at countering

There’s 0 counters to it and you can’t get low fire packs on literally half of the bedrock platforms

1 Like

You can. There is a pack called ruf textures which is low fire. There is packs you can download for mobile and pc.

Yeah but just add water

6 Likes

You’re forgetting about Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo switch which is where a lot of the player base comes from

1 Like

Ruf Textures (or whatever it’s called) is literally in the Marketplace which every single person on console can use.

Also, Xbox One and Series X|S has Microsoft Edge in it. They can use it to go to MCPEDL and download low fire resource packs. PS4 as far as I know also has a browser just like the PS3 had (correct me if i’m wrong). About the thing with Switch players, they can just plug a USB Type-C phone charger into their Switch and PC so they can copy the folder of the pack and paste it on the Switch port’s files (unless that’s not what it works, which i’m 61% sure about as I’ve seen the Nintendo Switch uses NSP and other exclusive file extensions).

I 100% agree.
I recommend watching PotatoPie25’s newest video

He goes in and explains what’s wrong with them and goes into a game to show just how overpowered they are.

xbox you can get ruf textures for like 300 mine coins it’s cheap

Why should you have to pay for a fair playing experience

1 Like

*I recommend to pay attention to the topic to see that Tar1a just linked that

2 Likes

Then continue to fight it. I played without low fire forever and i’m not complaining

tell that to xbox and switch players

i am a console player LOL

1 Like

well how did u get low fire :brain: :exploding_head:

Idc about fire swords lol

There is always a way to win, it’s just up to the player to unlock that pathway

1 Like

i was talking to oZach lol

yes because i bought the pack

U said tell that switch and xbox players

He told me

I responded