Nerf "Herobrine" slightly

Idea:
Nerf the Herobrine death slightly in sg

More information:

Maybe make it so that if you fall into water in the deathmatch arena you get teleported back to where you spawned and you get a message saying:
“Next time Herobrine won’t be so merciful”
Yeah the reason for this idea is stupid. I reached a deathmatch in sg, and when it started I accidentally walked backwards and died.
Yeah anyways that’s my idea!
Please leave feedback!

So you’re saying that when you

• fell out the world
  • fell in the DeathMatch water
  • you get crushed by a Supply Chest

there is a small chance you can survive?

3 Likes

Im sure most people will just run into water to escape the fight and that will be annoying

2 Likes

Exactly what I thought hearing this idea, people will just purposely evade and jump right into the water, and cause deathmatches to be incredibly long.

3 Likes

What if it only worked if you had not been hit during the deathmatch?

That’s the only one they were talking about. And not a chance thing, the first time every game, if you fall in again you’ll die.

Anyways the water in the death match should be removed, which would mean they would need to make a new map for it. Why? Well it’s dissatisfying to all players, whether you hit someone in to the water, or fall in. Hitting someone in to it leaves you empty, since you used a cheesey way to win. Accidentally falling in is extremely disappointing like Stellar said,

Now the only good part about water is when you combo someone into it, but any combo feels good, so removing the water wouldn’t change that. Removing it will make the death match more enjoyable, not having to worry to die to the game instead of players, actually having to fight instead of hitting them one time so they fall in the water. Plus it will make it a little less toxic, since people love to “dance” at the edge when you fall/get hit in the water.

3 Likes

Skill issue

Ok I was unaware of the fact that that water was even there :neutral_face:

1 Like

If you’re skilled enough, you can use boomboxes to jumo your way out of the water :kekw:

4 Likes

I agree with you all.

edit: this is a draft I forgor to post so it’s not a b u mp

2 Likes

It’s a bad idea in my opinion. People will just try to jump into the water to evade death. I have a better idea, what if the water from DM will just be removed and players will practically fight to death like in old SG, there will also need a timer to be added so they could not run forever around the DM map, when the timer is gone all DM participants HP will slowly go down.

I mean I agree to some extent, that’s why I suggested having it so that if you are in a fight you do not teleport
Also welcome to the forums!