Nerf diamond armour TW

Sorry my point stands. Diamond armours part of TW. And will be the same.

Bruh. Ok why not add knockback 10000 diamond swords for 2 emeralds. Why not add all these super OP and gamebreaking stuff if we have diamond armour puts you at such an advantage you only need to have the slightest of idea as to what you’re doing to obliterate the competition around you. Enderpearls were nerfed from the vanilla Minecraft, as it takes from your health upon use. This is a good feature in my opinion and pearls are underused imo. So why did they think that enderpearling away must be so OP from vanilla Minecraft that they made it so they take hearts from you, but that someone in full diamond gear is… fine!? Just an opinion at the end of the day

1 Like

Enderpearls on The Hive TW are highly, used. And were on bedrock. The Hive is trying to not add enchantments and diamond pickaxes because mobile/switch players. And then that’ll be OP. I’ve killed people in diamond armour when I was in iron and chain. It isn’t that hard.

2 Likes

Iron isn’t that bad to defeat. It’s just… I have played for so many months and have seen like 1 guy in iron armour… 1!! I’ve never bought it and heres why. Diamonds are in case rarer than diamond. It makes no sence to go for iron when it’s quicker and easier in most cases to go for diamond. Yes it’s not all that bad. Butttttt… diamond is different. And if you can kill all diamond armour players you come across then ggok but there are so many players in the community that can’t and deserve a fairer chance

I understand that but it can be easier if you know the enemies…‘tactis’ and ‘exploits.’ I mean if your against a guy in diamond and your in diamond but you got an iron sword do you think you still have a chance? Or if you play your tactic/game right you still have a chance regardless of the armour your in compared to te enemy that wants to destroy you.

Chain armor gives 12 armor points
Iron armor gives 15 armor points
Diamond armor gives 20 armor points

I think the current prices are good. Making diamond armor more expensive would not solve things.

2 Likes

I agree. That’s why I believe that the best idea would be to cap generators at holding 2 emeralds at a time. I can rush my team and get to mid where 20 ems would greet me. It’s not end game.

2 Likes

atm tw is a mid rush game,
you beat the playing whom shares a dia gen and then just hold off mid
if you go back and eliminate the person who rushed mid after you people struggle

i had a game of 15kills and 0 deaths because of this diamond armour, Im a trackpad player, i suck at pvp so i feel like the gen holding only 2 at a time is important

3 Likes

Agreed. That way it’s not impossible but isn’t one of the first purchases

2 Likes

They can do another nerf on diamond armour (24 emeralds probably), but I’d stop it after that since if you made it more expensive it would screw over everyone in the late game if some random nerd got full diamond and killed all of you by sitting around at his island.

Also if you nerf diamond armour a bit too hard it screws up player balance (i.e it would be harder for a lesser experienced player to beat a TW sweat/pvpgod). Also btw capping gens is not smart imo since they do this on cubecraft and it makes the game very hard and annoying

2 Likes

In my opinion, diamond armor does not need nerfed. I have had diamond armor and have been killed by skilled players with stone swords a lot.

That’s what sometimes happens to me cuz I’m on mobile, it’s very hard to get hits, I kinda got better but with school, I have no time to play so I’m gonna be rusty

3 Likes

Honestly no reason to bump and old post (not you slime and pixel.) But diamond armours fine. I’ve killed people in diamond armour with stone and iron swords before.

I have done that too but sometimes I don’t get very lucky with my hits

3 Likes

You see its called stealing and storing as much emeralds as possible. They can get it out your skin but not out your ender chest

Bumping this because I have something to say:

OK. First off, I understand alot of people’s hate for diamond armor. You’ve been rushing, and killing everyone. Now your going for the last guy. And guess what? The dude is diamond armor! You’ve killed everyone in the game, while this guy has done nothing but get diamond armor. He then kills you with his tanky armor

I understand this frustration, I have experienced it myself. And this is what I have to say:

Over my experience of playing treasure wars, I have learned that kb is a big part of the game. Let’s say you are on a bridge. The opponent has a weapon and you don’t. You have some options:

1. Suicide yourself to kill the dude. This is obviously best used when the player is rushing your base and you still have a treasure.

2. Try and knock him off the bridge by just straight on rushing him. This often doesn’t work, so it should be used as a last resort.

3. If you have blocks, build up. If the player is inexperienced, the player will most likely build up too, but looking at the ground all the way. I take this opportunity to jump down on then and knock them off. I have won many games like this so this is a good tactics to use if you think your enemy isn’t that smart.

There are lots of more ways to kill people on the bridge, these are just some examples.

So now we have seen how useful kb is, we can see that we can kill people with our bare firsts and sometimes with blocks.

Sooooo these tactics must work on diamond amor right? Correct. In fact, sometimes they work on diamond amors better because the diamond armor player will become over confident that they will win. They think that they are unstoppable. Also, usually people that get diamond armor aren’t very experienced at the game. Now keep in mind I said USUALLY. I’m not saying that if you get diamond armor you suck. I’m just saying that SOMETIMES this is the case.

So you can use kb to your advantage and whup that diamond armor!

There are more ways to kill them, without the use of yeeting them off a bridge.

Another way is too get a bow or snowballs. If your opponent is smart, they will be cautious in the bridge. An only cross if your not on it. Right when they are on the bridge, use your projectiles to knock them off.

Another way is to bowspam. Now I know what you are thinking:

Eww bowspamming is scummy!!1!1

Well in my opinion, so is diamond armor. Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire.

Another way is to get diamond armor yourself.

I’m sorry for my super long speech. In my opinion diamond armor is fine as it is. There are many ways to counter it.

4 Likes

I mean, also you take the risk of fighting someone in dia by completely ignoring mid.

1 Like

I think Diamond Armour should just be a half armor.

Diamond Helmet

Diamond Chestplate

Chain Leggings

Chain Boots

4 Likes

I agree with Insentions, it would be good to have a chest plate and helmet or even just a chest plate.

3 Likes

yeh but you feel so good when you beat a full diamond armour and two chain guys at once.