Nemo Slap - Kicking bug 🐟

Nemo Slap Bug :beetle:

I belive the bug detects you outside the arena when you get slapped agaist the wall of it, cause you get knocked back at high speed, so I’m thinking the players just glitch right through it, and get kicked out of the game (into the queueing room)

I’ve been kicked by it 3 times already, it doesn’t kick anybody from the server, just from the hub game in arcade, it’s not too big of a deal, since it’s not hard to rejoin, but yeah.

4 Likes

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to submit this bug report.

Unfortunately, we’ll require more information about this issue, since we couldn’t replicate it consistently.

If anyone else has experienced this issue, any information or videos would be incredibly helpful.

Have a wonderful day! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ello!

I belive the glitch occurs when the player is knocked back so fast it glitches them through the wall, and teleporting them to the queueing room with the game machines, because it detected them outside the arena

I think it’d be able to get fixed if it were to kill you instead of teleporting you inside of the room thing. I don’t think anybody would be able to give better info on the bug, it just happens, kinda like how the rock pet can go through floors ( glitch ).

2 Likes

This has happened to me before, but I don’t know how to reproduce it.

1 Like

Normally happens when you get hit by a nemo far away from the wall. It glitches you through the wall, and detects you outside of the Nemo Slap bounds, and kicks you from Hub Game.

This probably isn’t new info though.

2 Likes

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue.

Our anti-cheat developers continue to work on resolving these issues, we appreciate your patience.