National Splodger Day

For either Splodgers Birthday, or April Fools Day we could have a National Splodger day where Every. Single. NPC. Is. Splodger.

All NPC’s across everything would look stylish with splodgers iconic 3D glasses, pets and mounts woulf too, and all players receive a copy of Splodgers glasses as a hat! (If you want to see it but with loginstreak instead vote here:) https://forum.playhive.com/t/3d-glasses-hat-concept/77599?u=captbossalf

(Amazing concept art done by @AexJi )

I think this could be a pretty fun event for a day, lighten and liven up a bit all while honouring splodger!

@Splodg3r would love this. Voted!

Edit:

how about player skin too?

4 Likes

Could do but if we do that we MUST do it for every single npc and every single pet too which may be a stretch

4 Likes

I agree because we all love Splodger. He’s iconic.

3 Likes

Splodger summoned a giant pet rock for me. Twice. We should have National Splodger Day :blobheart:

5 Likes

:sob:

10 Likes

How do you make these amazing models?!?!

4 Likes

Oh my Lord yes. Mind if I put it in the post?

3 Likes

Sure good ahead!

3 Likes

How?? And when!!!?

2 Likes

Teach me your ways. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Maybe not National Splodger Day, but we could do National Staff Team Day? There are countless people who work on the staff team, but we know splodger the most due to the fact that he is the community manager, and works the most in the community. There are many people who work on hive behind the scenes, and deserve just as much appreciation as he does, for they all work to make us have an enjoyable experience.

5 Likes

I see what you mean, but this event is focusing more on the silly side of it. There should definetly be some form of staff appreciation day though.

2 Likes

Now that I think about it, this might be better. It might make other Hive Staff feel bad that only Splodg3r gets a day of his own, when the rest of the staff team work just as hard.

4 Likes

Besides the fact that Splodger is more popular, I think national staff team day in The Hive is a pretty good idea, changing every single NPC to one of the staff’s skin

4 Likes

@Keen005988
Theres just not enough NPCs to do that with and thats excluding all helpers, on top of that what cosmetic would you even get for Staff Day? I feel like National Splodgy Day is more of a inside joke then it is a reality

3 Likes

Don’t do that please. It’s VERY annoying.

4 Likes

I don’t think it is, this post goes into alot more detail about what happens.

2 Likes

no that looks bad

Splodger isn’t even a moderator :melting_face:

He has a very different job

3 Likes