National Bee Day on the hive?

alright so world bee day in the uk is may 20th. honestly, The hive should do just something small for the day. like cmon they are named “The Hive”. it really doesn’t have to be a game, or an event, just a costume or hub title or avatar for the day, and you’ll only be able to get it on that day. just thought it would be a cool thing to spice things up every now and then. also, america’s national bee day is the 21st of august so that could still be done

2 Likes

That would be very poggers

2 Likes

Bee day is on my B-day

6 Likes

That is such an un bee-lievable good idea I guess the Hive builders best bee working on it or else they will bee busy bee’s. They may need some bee’s to bake some buns to give them energy Although they become a bit chu-bee while building brilliant giant Bees for bee day or listening to all the bee puns the rest of the bee’s make. Bee-rilliant! :beedance: :beedance: :beedance:.

Hope they don’t buzz of this idea. here’s my swarm wishes that this happens.

6 Likes

you better bee shakespeare beecause that was beetiful

3 Likes

Dang I was about a suggest this lmao

1 Like

no way lmao

hopefully this actually becomes a think lol

i think ping about it more and i think a hub title named “buzzzzz…” or something like that would be kool

this better bee added cuz other wise I wont bee very happy ):

2 Likes

i won’t bee buzzing if it’s not added

1 Like

any mods wanna respond and say this could be a thing? :eyes:

National bee day shall be a holiday!

Maybe there could be another event with a skin and a new hub! I love treasure hunts! :eyes:

1 Like

yea! liked they can do a massive sonic event they must be able to do a small bee event.

If this doesn’t happen beecause of all the bee puns we’ve been making i will not bee happy

I wish splodg3r sees this. Because this is a amazing idea. Voted!

ty! hope he sees this as well