My Treasure Wars Ideas

I think you should add tnt type things, like mineplex has an exploding sheep, so going along with your cows in survival games you could add a red cow to treasure wars the blows up bed defenses, but, it blows up every block but endstone, if there is endstone like 1 or 2 blocks of it break but not all of it. Another idea i have is a knock back weapon. i think there should be a knock back weapon like hypixels knock back stick, nothing crazy like maybe a wooden sword with knock back 1. and then leading into my third and final idea, upgrades. there should be upgrades in the shop or just a completely different shop keeper with armor and weapon upgrades, like you start off with no upgrades, and then for like 2-3 diamonds you can get prot 1, or sharp 1, and then for 10-15 diamonds you can get prot 2, or sharp 2, etc. this also goes with the knock back wooden sword along with the 2-3 diamonds you can upgrade to sharp 2, and if its possible add knock back 3 for 10-15. those are my ideas agree or disagree, but i think they would be fun things to add into the game.

1 Like

These things have been suggested before, so next time please look to the right for duplicate threads.

3 Likes

If you want hive to be like mineplex, then go play mineplex

4 Likes

it was just an example

I personally find the most trouble with diamond armor, this guy was stabbing me with a stone sword while I had diamond armor and I was taking a half a heart and sometimes a heart per hit. How did he even have a chance to win? He wasn’t bad either, pretty good honestly. He spawns back in and I’m already back to full hp, its just torture at that point.

cough cough snowballs

1 Like

The only fix they need to armor is capping the em gens at 3-4

1 Like

Oh you don’t know the affect having swords at spawn will have. When your rushing someone’s base in trios or squads, you will likely have to fight all 3 of them off at once, so if they respawned with a sword as you’re breaking their treasure, unless you have diamond armor it would be much more difficult to fight them all off.

2 Likes

Not really, they should also make diamond armor less strong.

Have you ever seen hypixel bedwars players? They don’t have to be swords, also. They could be a weapon with 2-3 attack damage.

1 Like

I’m ok with weapons, but yeah wood swords would not work on bedrock due to most people sucking and the skill curve not really being all that high

1 Like

Bowspammers: are you sure about that?

how about buying gapples with them?