My Suggestions for Skywars

I will make a list of suggestions that I have thought of, and maybe have already been talked about;
-The ability to craft
-You pick up the contents of an ore when you mine it.
-Maybe make matches longer, also, The Play area thing is just well… Useless in my opinion. You go to the void and die, its just making the void taller, make it so that you have to go to the middle or else you will slowly be damaged instead.

• A new weapon, like an enchanted bow, I always wanted to see a bow that shoots explosives, maybe make a bow that shoots mini-Boom Boxes , and yes, it won’t destroy terrain, just push back some more.
    Anyway, these are my suggestions , and I hope they get added!
1 Like

100% agree with this, ores on the edge when mined always result in their items falling in the void.

4 Likes

Or a teammate will pick them up and then leave you to die

Thanks for your suggestion but it looks like there’s a few threads like this already, most notably this one. If we end up with a bunch of duplicate threads it only makes it trickier for you guys to vote on them, so I would recommend leaving your thoughts on an existing thread rather than making a new one. :slight_smile:

You can always use the search button on the top right to see if a thread exists before you make it.

4 Likes