My New Hive Game Suggestion

Idea: New Block Clutch or Bridging Game!

The game is when you practice block clutching and practice bridging methods. For block clutching, there will be an entity which pushes you of to the void but you will try to place blocks beneath you to survive from your death. For bridging, you must have given a ton of blocks to reach the other island while you’re doing an example of a bridging method.

More information:
Before you enter the game, the NPC will ask you what platform you’re using so that other players that are playing on another platforms such as mobile, pc, consoles and etc. so that they would’nt worry a thing.

That would be all and Thank you!

That’s a great idea, for practicing how to clutch and bridging

If anything, this would be in swarms or maybe mixed arcade. It wouldn’t make sense for this to be it’s own game. Also why would a NPC have to ask what platform you’re playing on when there is PBM? Sorry if this sounded rude, I am just trying to say what I think it would be. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Forums btw!!

2 Likes

I would do it if you are in a party and and join the game there are the other members of the party you could clutch/bridge on the same server.
If you’re not In a party there would be a NPC

This is easy enough to setup in a singleplayer world where Hive adding it would be a bit useless. Why in the world would this need PBMM? It’s not like there is any player to player interaction besides chat. Players come back to Hive because they like the games and the interactions with other players, there is little to none of that within this idea, so I could see players going to it to improve their skills, and end up getting burnt out, and Hive loses some of their players, which is never good. There are other servers(I think) with this, there is also downloadable maps that have this on them.

PM me if you want to know how to set it up in a singleplayer world, or want a downloadable world or a server that already has this. Despite it sounding like I hate it, I’d be fine if it was added, but there are way better things for Hive to put development time towards.

5 Likes

sounds like mlg rush 2 me. This can be put in swarms like a housing gamemode or something

This exists

It’s called creative

1 Like