MVBEE rank

MVBEE rank is for players who :

[the rank is for players who do have 50 costumes unlocked every buyable pet throu the store and every mount also every buyabe hat]

If someone gifted you something it does count too :

[Many people wanna have a new rank in this year]

Hive doesn’t have any plans for adding ranks :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the MVBEE is a hub title, yes? And like was mentioned, the Hive does not plan to add more ranks
I’d love YouTube rank tho…

2 Likes

I dont think restricting certain requirements for a rank is often a good idea, especially for the hive.

3 Likes

Who said anyone wanted a new rank like that? For the trillionth time, Hive won’t be adding more ranks at the moment.

2 Likes

Pretty solid idea, i think that a pro about this is that the hive would make tons of money because of those people that want the rank.

A con although would be that this would bring WAY more beggars than usual in the hive, begging for that rank, and pets and mounts. Making tons of people irritated and annoyed.

Good idea, but this doesn’t flow for me. Sorry :frowning:

Have a good day!

If there is to be a new rank, I want it to be Hive++.

4 Likes

Hey there,

Unfortunately, The Hive staff had said that they won’t be adding new ranks anytime soon.

I also feel like this rank would be a bit unfair to earn, as you would have to pay a ridiculous amount of money for it. I also feel like it could cause a lot of drama if someone with this rank was to log on, they would most likely be targeted or made fun of for spending a lot of money for a rank. I personally don’t think its a good idea to have such a rank.

Have a great day/night :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes