Musical Chairs

This game would be on the arcade.

Idk how fun this would be, it gets very repetitive and boring after even just a few games

2 Likes

Maybe the way you unlock discs could help a little so it doesnt die quick

If the DJ is a player maybe that can help it too

I see many things wrong with this, the DJ could willingly keep the music going, as well as some other complications.

It wouldn’t be fun to grind them very much

So then maybe the DJ would be an NPC. If the player is afk then they get kicked from the game and the DJ becomes an NPC

The player would start with 3 songs unlocked I guess

I am working on map now. :+1:

I like this i saw evidents musical chairs and it looks fun :+1:

1 Like

Interesting Idea! It might be cool if people could get the role of being the DJ [sort of like being a death in death run] and be able to control when the music is paused.

1 Like

The details are amazing and it took you a long time to write. It takes courage to write detailed information even when there might be the chance that people dont like it.

1 Like

Ive seen that other popular servers don’t have Musical Chairs so I think that maybe this could bring new players to the Hive.

Dupe ._. Musical Chairs Mixed Arcade

2 Likes

This has more detail tho.

I have made the map

Can you show us a picture?

Yes just making final touches. Note that im not the best builder so it might not look as good without the custom items and blocks made by the Hive.

Hmmm its not letting me click on the image icon

Hello! Thanks for your really detailed suggestion =) As mentioned above, this is a duplicate, and you can always add your own ideas on to the original post. Please use the search function when creating a suggestion to avoid any duplicates.

Also, please try to avoid double posting, you can always use the edit :pencil2: feature to edit your last post if you’d like to add onto something. Thanks again for your suggestion! :blobheart: :cubee:

3 Likes

Duplicate Suggestion