Music in hub

So I think adding music in the hub is a unique idea and would be cool

2 Likes

There is already a Minecraft music that you can get for free or play a song on Spotify

2 Likes

hive specific music
not everyone would want to play a song on spotify just to play on the hive
and minecraft music is usually survival music which is either tragic or sorrowful so this is a good idea

12 Likes

Not everyone has a phone or computer to play spot ify.

1 Like

Then what do they play on surely they have a mobile and console also has Spotify

I don’t think everyone has Spotify on console lol

1 Like

You could download it

1 Like

True, and that’s why I said ‘everyone,’ but I’m also sure that people don’t think of installing such things on console. That’s all I was trying to say.

2 Likes

Okay then but there is still Minecraft music

1 Like

I think this is a great idea! Lobby music really adds a lot of energy and feel into what the game is like! What type of music were you thinking of? Like slow, fast and speedy, or just normal music?

1 Like

so you would like some tragic music when ur playing on the hive

/i

Having a custom song or songs for gamemodes and the HIVE lobby would be really cool! Sure Spotify and Vanilla Minecraft music exist but the consensus is pretty clear, not many people want to listen to those while playing on the HIVE.

If you do want to listen to your own playlist or chill with Vanilla Minecraft music that is totally up to you.

1 Like

Yes I also want different music in the HIVE playing that isn’t just my Spotify Playlist or the vanilla music

1 Like

Imagine if they do play music and they get copy right striked lmao

2 Likes

Music made by a helper.

1 Like

both the songs in that thread can be on the hive and will be fitting

PLEASE put music in the hub!

I don’t think any other server has it, so it could be cool!

1 Like

Yes switch doesn t have spotify