Murderer Victory Over Sheriff

If the murderer is alive and the sheriff is dead at the end of the game, that should count as a victory for the murderer.

I don’t think it’s really a defeat for the murderer if he’s still alive and the sheriff is dead when time runs out. Especially when you consider that when the sheriff dies in the game, you know that somebody will be picking up the hat or at least try to. Almost nobody just leaves the sheriff hat lying around. If the sheriff hat is still lying around it’s likely because the murderer is killing everybody who goes after it and the rest are probably hiding or camping. It would be good if those campers had to retrieve the sheriff hat in order to win the game. If the sheriff hat is still lying around when time runs out, the murderer has probably killed most of the players and is winning anyway. The murderer could try to just kill the sheriff at the end of the game, but that will likely not play out well. When the last few players are around, they will know that they need to have a sheriff when the game ends to win.

When you become a Murderer the task that is assigned to you is “Kill all Players” and not just the sheriff right? Innocents are supposed to survive and try to kill murderer as well I think. The sheriff is supposed to find and kill the murderer.

So keeping it eliminate all players keeps it fair, imo.

3 Likes

Before I hear anymore “Murderer must kill all players, duh!” please consider that it’s kind of unfair that the last innocent can just hide the whole game and win. You also gotta consider that the murderer will still need to kill several players in order to win the game if the sheriff has to stay dead. This idea may sound bad, but it would actually improve the game.

4 Likes

Point made, I agree now.
:+1:

1 Like

well hiding is a strat in MM. If like the remaining 2 players tried to shoot you but missed you can just camp the sheriff hat for the win, which imo is not really fair

also you have a tracker to find the remaining players

1 Like

I totally get where you are coming from, but as @ThunderWolf330 mentioned above, this is a basically a buff to the hat camping strategy, which imo, shouldn’t be a thing lol

2 Likes

MM Lore: The Polices Came and Arrested the Murderer

The End lmao

1 Like