Murder Mystery Xp Change?

Im not saying it should be too easy, but not too hard. You practically gotta waste 2-3 months just for murder mystery. I see where you’re coming from but its too hard atm but they can suggest better ideas rather than mine.

It’s mm XP is perfect as it is bc what really matters is u have fun while grinding

Coin xp should increased to 5 per coin and the coin xp cap should be removed and possibly dedicated win bonus instead of the time based one

thats my point

I’ve played 1,300 games in MM and only 15% of the way done to get to 100 levels???
I’ll extremely round up, 8,000 games in TW to get prestige 3. I’ll round down for MM, 6,000 games to get to level 100 in MM.
Even with trying to make it seem like less of a difference, it’s still huge. I understand MM being harder, but my problem is how much harder. Getting to 115% in MM is equal to getting to 300% in TW. The percentage is how much xp is needed the 100 levels, so MM would be level like 140 and TW is 300. Also MM games are longer on average?? MM in my opinion definitely needs it to be easier to level up in.