Murder mystery sounds

Idea:
Add new death sounds for different deaths in mm.
More information:
So when people die in any way but being killed by the murderer, there is no death effect.
So why not add some? Here would be the effects:
Death by water(castle town/remnants): splash sound effect
Death by incorrectly shot: bow twang
Death by leaving/being kicked: vanish
Anyway that’s all for now. Thanks for reading and please leave feedback

I love this idea! Like the sound of it. I vote

5 Likes

Me too! It’s one of the best ideas I’ve seen in a few days! Also @KatNinja_956 was that pun-intended?

3 Likes

No, just made a pun by mistake.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:joy:

Anyway this sounds good so i’ll vote

7 Likes

as an MM player, I would love for this to be added. voted

4 Likes

Nice idea, but how about the sound effects by kills from the murderer (different on kill by sword and throwable (different on each throwable)) and the kill of the murderer by a sheriff or an innocent? :thinking:

1 Like

I feel like that isn’t really necessary, since they’re both killed by the same murderer

1 Like

Yes, but with a different way. I mean, wouldnt be great if we had even bigger MM sounds variety? Also, depending on the distance of the murder, the sound would have a different volume on each distance.

That would even be used to some players as a motive to “pretend” the detectives. :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

Idk about the sound being closer, because that would make it a million times harder to win as murderer

3 Likes

That kinda reminds me of proximity chat, and I think it be more life-like. Not to the point where you can easily spot the murder, but everyone can hear the kill but, can hear where the direction of the kill was at.

1 Like

Not necessarily, based on what your saying I would give a certain radius to certain death sounds. Incorrect shot most likely being loudest.
I think KatNinja it on to something with the use of proximity and how it could affect gameplay. Similarly, even if the sounds were only heard super close, you’d be dead anyways sooo. Gotta find that middle zone. I’ll upvote it tho :smiley:

3 Likes

Bump bc I think that this really would be cool

2 Likes

And time for another bump!

It’s time for another another bump :smile:

STOP BUMPING! Btw for death by murder there could be sword swing effect.

Why stop bumping? There is no activity on it…

3 Likes

It could be annoying the people that commented.

@Coolboi360hi The bumps are happening to add an activity on a topic, so you can say, that in these occasions, its needed.

3 Likes

Also only if you are watching a topic you get notifications for it

1 Like