Murder mystery old Map update

Idea: some of the old MM maps feel empty like the warehouse

[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]

More information: they should really add some stuff to the old maps like its unfair when you have maps like backrooms :flashlight: or castle town :old_key: but then there are maps like manor with one thing that you can do which is go to a cauldron. they could make it so that all the maps have a thing that the murderer can activate as well as something for the innocents.

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here] if they would add this it would help a ton because I’m tired of going to castle town and backrooms over and over again. I am open to ideas for what the special things would be

Just because old MM maps don’t have special power-ups, doesn’t mean that they are “empty” like you say

Also, I’m pretty sure that every map (correct me if I’m wrong) already has some kind of speed or invisibility vending machine or food or water glass that you can use coins to buy and interact with.

How is it unfair? It doesn’t give any kind of advantage to anybody or anything. Also, Backrooms only has one more power-up than Manor, and that one extra power-up can only be used by the murderer.

While this is completely true, your idea is not the solution to fix it.

Have a great day! :smile:

2 Likes

sorry what I ment was that there are special abilities for the murderer and innocents on those maps. and yes the vending machines are nice but there should be special abilities on all the maps for both the murderer and the innocents. thanks for the feedback :smile:

1 Like

and that makes it so that people vote for the backrooms and castle town more than the other maps

1 Like

most of the old maps are alot better than some of the new maps though, adding more stuff to the old maps wouldn’t help the game.

1 Like

ok thanks for the feedback

1 Like