Murder Mystery Map Development Suggestions

Idea:
Increase the number of playable maps in Murder Mystery

More info:
The Murder Mystery game mode definitely needs some re-vamping, especially in terms of the playable maps available.

Firstly, if new maps were to be implemented, they would need to suit the ideal pay-style of the game. A larger map can be incorporated to hold a 32-player match, with two murderers. A smaller, much more difficult map of 8 players can be introduced, with the other 7 players all being sheriffs. There needs to be a wider variety of maps that change the idea of the game. Here are a few suggestions of themes of maps for the Murder Mystery game mode:

• Train Station (A generic station which features multiple storeys and trains that players can move in and out of)
  • Shopping Centre (A large mall area with several storefronts and moving escalators)
  • Big Cheese (A map where players are inside the holes of a block of cheddar cheese, running through the gaps and holes)
  • H.E.Double Hockey Sticks (a map resembling the deep depths of the nether, where players have the potential to fall into the lava and cause their own deaths, and;
  • Mountain (an outdoor map where players can run up and around large mountain focussed in the middle of the map)

I hope you guys liked these suggestions, if you had any of your own, please don’t be shy to share them!

2 Likes

You go build for them across all their game selections and then understand why they don’t have as many. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t understand your comment. Are you in support of this? sorry ahah

No, I’m sure that what they meant was that MM maps take a while to make. Like, probably a really long time.

I feel like we’re okay with the maps we have now.

I agree that there should be different variants (like 32 players) but that costs more money and I don’t think mountain would work as its hard to move around on unlike all the other maps which are flat for the most part. Tbh I really like the shopping mall idea tho :slight_smile:

2 Likes