Increase the number of playable maps in Murder Mystery
The Murder Mystery game mode definitely needs some re-vamping, especially in terms of the playable maps available.
Firstly, if new maps were to be implemented, they would need to suit the ideal pay-style of the game. A larger map can be incorporated to hold a 32-player match, with two murderers. A smaller, much more difficult map of 8 players can be introduced, with the other 7 players all being sheriffs. There needs to be a wider variety of maps that change the idea of the game. Here are a few suggestions of themes of maps for the Murder Mystery game mode:
- Train Station (A generic station which features multiple storeys and trains that players can move in and out of)
- Shopping Centre (A large mall area with several storefronts and moving escalators)
- Big Cheese (A map where players are inside the holes of a block of cheddar cheese, running through the gaps and holes)
- H.E.Double Hockey Sticks (a map resembling the deep depths of the nether, where players have the potential to fall into the lava and cause their own deaths, and;
- Mountain (an outdoor map where players can run up and around large mountain focussed in the middle of the map)
I hope you guys liked these suggestions, if you had any of your own, please don’t be shy to share them!