Murder Mystery Camping

How we could fix camping (I know it will take a lot of coding, but it’s an idea)

have a radius the murderer can be in for 10 seconds within a minute.

If they kill the sheriff they have 10 seconds to get out of the radius before the timer starts. After that, they have 1/6 of a minute (10 seconds) to be in the circle, and not just a small circle. A decently big one, big enough that they can’t stay around easily.

If they pass the 10 seconds, they get a slowness for the rest of the minute. If they stay in the circle for 30 seconds they get a penalty that makes them not able to be murderer for 25 rounds, or maybe just a set time. If they repeat this after the penalty is over, they will be temp banned from murder mystery for a day. If they do it again, they get 50 rounds of no murderer or maybe another day ban. The punishment increases with amount of times repeated.
Let me know your critiques so I can edit this to be better! :]

No, being a murderer is already hard enough

Yeah I can agree on that since I die quickly as a Murderer.:pensive:

3 Likes

Camping usually ends in the murderer’s death anyway, since everyone knows where he/she is. Also a lot of people already don’t like being the murderer. I see them leave the game as soon as it starts very often. This might just make things worse.
(Sorry to disagree with you) :pensive:

1 Like

Mhm. Same I see it more often.:sweat_smile: Sorry bestie to be disagreeing with you also.

1 Like

Oh. I just don’t want new players to be given an impression that it’s the way to win tbh. Might as well stop it at the root, but obviously there may not be an agreeable way. Besides my idea would’ve taken a LOT of coding. I have another idea, but I’ll post it in another forum. Thanks for your responses guys!

1 Like

No problem.

1 Like

the main reason people leave as murderer is bc they dont want to spend the time to learn how to be good at murderer and just grind instead. I mean if youre good at murderer then you can get more xp in a game than as innocent ngl

1 Like

I can’t play as a murderer. When I am, I can’t attack, because almost always they watch me :confused: . On Castle Town, I try to flood the area first, on Backrooms to get cakes and turn off the lever. My best was 6 kills. Almost always, I make 0-2 kills with most of them on the last minutes. So, I don’t support the idea.

just fyi for future repliers, i don’t like my idea either now, so yee this thing kinda closed

1 Like

I think this would just be too high of a punishment, so sorry but I’m not voting this. Though, I’d like it more if it was an in game thing where they would have like a kill timer or something.

Kill timer is too much tbh, like u ever have a group of people in a range to when you can kill them all? imagine having a 10 second cooldown for it
also i said i kinda closed this thing right before you replied. :,) (i don’t like my own idea now and don’t want to delete it)

This idea reminds me Among us (but you could kill only 1).

what about “if the murderer stays within the same 4 blocks for more than a 30 seconds they get the glowing effect”? and the same should be true for innocents with bows and the sheriff for balance