Murder mystery bundle!

This bundle will be 9.99. it will have two gravestones, minion gravestone and sword gravestone. It will have 3 throw forks,knife,sword with blood,and plane throwable. It will have 1 ghost color, rainbow. And 2 coustumes.the 2 coustumes names are, 1.the murder. 2. Murder dog.

I like the idea of a murder mystery bundle but I think the unlocks and price could be changed some
The price could be $5 and instead of 2 costumes you could just get a hubtitle and avatar
The hubtitle could be: Evidence collector

Also maybe add a few more gravestone and throwables
And other unlocks :slight_smile:
also reminder to vote your own post

3 Likes

@masonmasterbot Great idea! And that’s a good price and I like that hub title. And I am not talking about yellow minions.

This seems nice but most already existing bundles have Murder Mystery unlocks that come with them like throwables and gravestones.

Bumping this suggestion because a Murder Mystery update is coming soon and this is a neat idea! The bundle could be similar to the SkyWars collectors bundle., so the price should probably be the same (I think the SkyWars bundle is 830 minecoins)! :blobheart:

3 Likes

Giving the ‘suggestion’ of a Murder Mystery bundle another bump. We were told on September 30, 2022 that a Murder Mystery bundle should have released with the Murder Mystery Content Update back in September but they had to delay it. What happened to that? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Love this. The hub title would be something worth grinding for