Multicoloured Hive Steves

With the recent change of blocking all character creator skins on Hive (correct me if i’m wrong), we see a lot more Hive Steves. What’s wrong with that you ask? Hive steve is a work of art. Well, the problem comes with Murder Mystery. I played several games today, and I noticed four to five H-Steves every round, making it unnecessarily hard when one of them got murderer, as you wouldn’t know who to kill until you get stabbed, and, obviously, thats too late. So, my solution: Multicoloured Hive Steves! This would make MM a bit more fair, as well as spice up the hubs and lobbies. Wouldn’t pink hive steve look adorable??

1 Like

This really isn’t necessary and would probably cause more confusion. I think they’re fine as they already are.

3 Likes

Yellow steves are a work of art. The hive should not interfere with their beauty.

1 Like

I would totally like to see this because it would clarify some things regarding (like you said) who is who when playing games. The current system they have now is fine and all, but i feel that they should totally be multicolored.

2 Likes

How about they make a collection of random costumes that you can only use when your regular skin doesn’t work. These costumes would be very basic and there’d probably be like 3 basically the default skins on fortnite

Maybe they could add a Hive Alex, or other bee themed default skins.

3 Likes

If this were to be added, purple would probably be the only colour added (hive colours)

Would be cool to see a hive hoodie steve though

Hello there :wave:
This is a duplicate suggestion of Different varients of steve skins. Please use the search feature (:mag:) in the future to avoid duplicate suggestions. You can always use the advanced search to have an higher chance to find a post. :blobheart:

4 Likes