Move Hub Title into Hub Cosmetics

Idea:
Move Hub Title selector into Hub Cosmetics

More information:
due to all the new hub related content such as mounts, hats and pets, i think it would be smarter to move the hub title selector into the new context menu, for conformity.

concept:

Recently, I was thinking of something similar for Hats, to move them into the Global Locker because they are no longer just used in the hub. Likewise, they could move Hub Titles to Hub Cosmetics because they are only used in the hub.

However, I ultimately decided against it because the items found in each menu are fundamentally different. All the Hub Cosmetics must be directly paid for (and they have a set number), and the Global Locker is for things that are unlocked semi-regularly for playing games, participating in seasonal events, etc.

That said, I disagree that Hub Titles should move. While perhaps the names of the menus no longer accurately describe their contents, I think their categorizations are acceptable.

Thank you for reading, have a good day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Perhaps both menus could be merged into one with sections to separate hub and global cosmetics

3 Likes

I think this hub cosmetics menu should go away altogether and things go into the locker

1 Like