More xp for getting 1st place in death run!

You currently don’t get any more xp for getting 1st place in death run then the people who place before you and everyone gets the same amount of xp just for completing all the checkpoints. I think at the very least you should get more xp for getting 1st place in death run and maybe even more xp for getting 2nd and 3rd place as well.

2 Likes

You get victory’s in your stats if you get 1st 2nd or 3rd but not xp I think so this is good

2 Likes

Yeh we need this, Kind of stopped playing as much DR since.

Ehh, I think the XP is fine that people are getting for 1st place. So I don’t think we need more XP for getting 1st in deathrun.

yes please

I cannot tell you how many times ive finished top 3 and then remembering I don’t get more xp for finishing top 3 and being like:

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

3 Likes

Everyone who runs through all the checkpoints are getting the same amount of do, so you don’t even need to be good to level up faster it’s just the amount of games you play that determines your level since the checkpoints are the only thing giving you xp and not the place you come in.

No? You get a victory every time you finish no matter what your placement is, or else I’d have a 5% winrate

3 Likes

Remember one thing, the last checkpoint when you finish the game counts as well and you do get xp for that too. Not all players finish the game :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Most players finish or at least get through most on the check points also this change will only affect 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place or maybe just 1st place.

2 Likes

oh

then why does the quest ‘win three games’ only count when you get 1st 2nd or 3rd?

1 Like

You seem to be assuming that quests have no issues which is the problem

4 Likes

bunp, there was a dupe for this recently

1 Like

Hello! I was wondering if my suggestion has since been accepted, today a moderator said she believed you get more xp for being 1st in Death Run than if you came in 3rd. When I politely brought up the idea that you might not get anymore xp whether you came in 1st or 3rd because my suggestion wasn’t accepted to the moderator my message was deleted and I wasn’t messaged back about my deleted message so I’m worried the moderator answered a player’s question falsely.

So yeah, I’m wondering if my suggestion has since been accepted c:

your suggestion would have ‘accepted ideas’ at the top if it was accepted. and it wasn’t accepted.
Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 10.45.18 PM

1 Like

I thought so, they could have forgotten to give me credit for the idea or that staff member accidentally gave out false information :c

2 Likes

sorry to hear that happened

I’ve learned my idea wasn’t accepted so bump c: