More ways to earn XP in Ground Wars

Been a long time since this has been bumped so ima vote, (it’s a great idea).

4 Likes

big bump because hive needs to add this frfr

4 Likes

If this were to be added then at least change the rewards so you cant unlock clucky for example after the xp change, as if it was made easier to get xp then itll be a complete slap in the face to those who maxed it before and put in more hard work and time.

Id say people definetly exaggerate how difficult it is, sure its nearly 1000 games for 20 levels but 1000 isnt that much and the current rewards for maxing definitely make it worth it in my opinion

6 Likes

Its exaggerated because how boring it is. There’s not really much to it plus the building time stuff just makes it even more boring.

But yeah, id like a reward for maxing it before they make the xp changes. Maybe just a clucky hat instead of them redoing the costume for the players who max it after the changes.

4 Likes

Bump

I get it's supposed to be challenging but I'm only at level 18 and it takes so many games to get just a tiny little 1/18 bar of a level. (I don't even want to know how hard it is without plus)

Once levels get extended, to reduce the pain and suffering for grinders this should definitely be added otherwise people will just quit even if the game is fun, because the XP is so difficult.

2 Likes

I think that breaking blocks should give you XP.

3 Likes

Cue people spamming eggs at walls and never actually playing the game properly

4 Likes

I already do that. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but WHAT?! So getting lots of kills in one game gets you up a level… That’s TOO MUCH xp for a single kill.

2 Likes

Power ups should give one xp

And kills should give u two xp

And maybe a kill streak of sorts

Edit I think hive forgot Abt gw

2 Likes

They didn’t
It’s just not worth the time and money to update games that aren’t sw or tw in their opinion. They’ll update a few other games every once in a while like mm, hns, and dr. I’m surprised they haven’t given jb an actual big update even though its one of their biggest games, if not the biggest.

Anyways, 2xp for kill would be great if they don’t do kill streak xp. I don’t like the idea of xp for picking a power up. They can’t make it too easy to level up, so just some more xp for killing would be nice.

3 Likes

no lol

also no lol

yes

4 Likes

All we really need in my opinion is a killstreak system of a sort, as someone said in another post that I couldn’t find. Very needed though, so voted.

5 Likes

I think you mean this post: Small xp multiplier for killstreaks in groundwars

4 Likes

This would be an AMAZING update for GW considering how hard it is to level up making it the least popular Hive game… :pensive: … This could possibly up its popularity! Voted! :smile:

3 Likes

Would be a cool update but just hoping to we can xp quicker it takes a lot of time to get to a level

2 Likes

Why Hive hasn’t responded yet It has almost 150 votes :sob:
“ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ’ᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʷⁱˡˡ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒⁿᵈ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉʸ ˡⁱᵏᵉ. ⁿᵒ”

I agree with this so voted!
and also Bumppppp!

1 Like

Already did respond, they said they will update the XP eventually

1 Like

Oh wow, I’m glad they did : )
but they should have responded here and locked this post to accepted ideas
btw came here after the evident live stream :joy:

2 Likes

Its becquse to get a imposter kill u needa get a imposter power up THEN kill considering some people dont even get a kill while being a imposter

2 Likes