More thorough countermeasures against cheats in Death Run

Some players use cheats to get through the blocks.

Some players use cheats that go through the block to the trap side, which I think should be addressed.

So I’ll try to describe what I’m proposing, but I’ll leave it up to you guys to decide if you think it’s a good idea.

The first suggestion is that the server detects when a player goes through the transparent block in the trap and ejects him or penalizes him.

The second suggestion is that the server detects when a player goes through the transparent block and automatically reports it.

Third suggestion is to make the reporting easier to understand (skins, player information, etc.)

Finally, I am using translations, so if you have any questions, please reply and I will do my best to answer them.

1. So, what you are suggesting is that they improve the anti cheat and simplify the report menu?
  2. The suggestions for the anti cheat are cool and seem effective, but may be difficult to program and may not be seen for a long time.
  3. Please don’t put multiple suggestions in one post, it complicates things when Hive accepts things; people may expect everything from the post when they may have only added.

Overall, a good idea.

1 Like

Sorry, I was a little confused as to how to post this for the first time. But you are right, it can be difficult to report automatically.

1 Like