More Ranks!

More Ranks on the Hive

We need more Ranks on the hive because i think hive+ is Just a little bit boring

We need Ranks Like maybe Hive supreme,Hive++,Hive Ultra and Hive Mini Admin or something it would be really cool!

Maybe the Ranks could cost more with each Rank and Maybe the more expensive Ranks can get unlimited friends and fly in the Hub? Good day!

Hello @TobiMC5974 welcome to the hive forums! :wave:

Moving onto the topic of your suggestion, I doubt there would be any more ranks added to the hive via any suggestion. Only because, as we know the hive offers the following perks for the “Hive+” rank:

• A green name and [+] tag in-game, both in chat and above your head
  • A 50% experience boost, allowing you to level up and unlock in-game cosmetics faster
  • An extra map vote (2 total votes)
  • The ability to host parties of up to 8 players
  • An additional 75 friend slots, giving you a total of 150
  • A special Hive+ role on the hives Discord server, and access to the exclusive #hive-plus channel
  • The ability to host up to 90 minutes of Custom Servers
  • An increased daily quest limit, allowing you to complete up to 8 quests a day, instead of 4
  • Three exclusive hub titles
  • Five exclusive avatars
  • Exclusive Hoodie Bee costume
Hive Plus Hub Titles
  • Buzzin’
  • The MVBEE
  • The Bees Knee

From what we know, this is outstanding for a price of £8.25 ($10)! And to further benefit this, its all permanent. The hubs intention is to not have an overflow of ranks like other servers but decide to keep it simple to have a cheap rank with large benefits.

And taking something from your post “fly in the hub” will mean that the hub parkour can easily be done and the rewards cheated by flying up and claiming the reward. Its as simple of that. However the one thing I would like to pick out is “more expensive ranks”.

The hive didn’t make this server or community for a good cash grab, they made it to build a community and build a popularity. Money is never the way servers run. People don’t like server owners who make their server just for the money (e.g. PTW Servers)

This is just my personal opinion. I’m not saying your suggestion is bad, this is just my opinion and I apologise if this post makes you upset!

1 Like

Oh god please no

4 Likes

Pay to win feature right there

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @TobiMC5974

i dont think its a good idea

Welcome to the forums @TobiMC5974
It’s alright if this is the first time and you don’t know the idea of duplicate topics. Although please consider to search your ideas first before creating one. Otherwise it can be a dupe.

1 Like

It actually costs $10 and not $12.07

So, Hive but Pixel Paradise.

Welcome to the forums @TobiMC5974 hope you enjoy it here in the forums :wave: :beedance:

The Hive has already said they will not be adding new ranks (atleast i think) and if all of this gets added, The Hive may just become P2W or (Pay to win). And the Hive+ has already has alot of features.

Happy Hiving! :wave:

Many things wrong with that. Hive ++ has been suggested and can be voted for here. Hive supreme, ultra and mini admin are a bad idea as most servers try to have only a few ranks. And hive mini admin is just giving me flashbacks to randomly joining servers on java and people having admin from pay to win. Sorry.

Ill update that now

no hive supreme no hive++ eh no Hive mini admin NO mods and helpers exist and this idea has been done multiple times i did one simalar to this not to long ago and i know u came up with this but theres other people on this website

I don’t like this idea. Giving another rank is not to be that worth it anymore since getting plus is not that satisfactory to keep the game non-pay2win, no one would buy the newer rank. I think continuing to make more skins and purchasable perks is a more reliable source of discount. Or someone can just absolutely nail it, make a purchasable contract.
Get all the monthly skins from the quest master, get 3 awesome skins per week, for a subscription of 0.99$ worth of minecoins per month. Unlock the skywars 12 epic unlocks pack temporarily, unlock permanently for half a year continuous of this subscription. People would definitely appreciate and buy it if they have money.

Duplicate suggestion.