More PvP games for sweats (pros) like me?

So basically i was playing treasure wars, then I realized I had no treasure defense. I shrugged and just moved on. While I was rushing teams (I was solo) some guy broke my treasure. So I need something like PotPvP for all the sweats and egirls out there. Your opinions or anything.

if you don’t cover your treasure then ofc someone is going to break it

2 Likes

Well, yes but I dont want to. I just wanna PvP and win (im literally insane at PvP)

duals and sumos have already been suggested, so i guess you can expect those soon™

also welcome

1 Like

i mean you could join the Hive’s discord and go to “custom servers” theres usually a few people who give out CS codes for a sumo

1 Like

There must be duel in which we have to choose lvls like hive should add lvl in hub too like Cubecraft then if the guy is lvl 18 then we are too 18 then it wld be cool

@NOOB_AYAAN just because Cubecraft does it doesn’t mean the hive has to. The hive likes to be original. And if you are talking about lbmm, the Hive has already said they wont be adding it

1 Like

1 Like

no words just like I was speechless

Hi! Welcome to the forums!! For the next time you’d like to suggest something, you can always do so in the Suggestions topic! Before you do that, just ensure that it hasn’t already been suggested before, and read the pinned topic. Since this thread is a duplicate, you can feel free to vote on some other suggestions that involve more Pvp, or give your own input by responding to the topic. I’ve gathered a little list for you below. Once again, welcome to the forums, and feel free to pm me if you have any more questions! :blobheart:

Duplicate Suggestion