More practice games

So I was thinking: why not add more practice games(like the block drop one) so that people are not just thrust into a game they do not understand.
Here are some ideas:
#1: groundwars target practice(suggested here Improve the ground wars loby - #4 by RandomSheep2530)
Essentially this is a shooting range where you shoot at either blocks, dummies, or targets to improve your aim
#2: deathrun mini course
This suggestion is essentially a mini deathrun course with both sides open, and 4 traps and one checkpoint in the middle. The traps are: disappearing blocks trap, log trap, spiked blocks trap, and poison gas trap. The deaths have a cool down as usual.
#3: block party practice area
This suggestion is basically block drop, but block party. There is a little play area with 10 random colors, and if you fall you get teleported back to the spawn like if you fall in the void in skywars.
Anyway that’s all for now. I’ll suggest more practice games when I think of them.
Thanks for reading, and please leave feedback!

Yup, i think this would make some games easier to understand for new players. I think it would be cool to have them in microhubs though so you could keep practicing without having to worry about not having time before the game starts.

1 Like

Yeah, especially in games like deathrun because new players might not know what the traps are and that could help them understand. Also block party where you are not thrust in not understanding how it works

I feel like A lot of players dont play a game becuz they dont know how to play so this will be awesome!

2 Likes