More powerups

Crossbow powerup

A powerup that switches your bow into a crossbow that has multishot, and maybe quick charge, the powerup could last for 7 seconds.

Invisibility powerup

A power that allows you to be invisible for 2-3 seconds. Might be super op, but would make you keep an eye on players all around you before they go invisible.

Firework egg

It’s the opposite of the explosive egg. It has a firework explosion when it hits something and kills anyone in that range. It wont break blocks. Once again sounds op but would give reasons to pick up the powerups instead of just to get more eggs. Will have shorter range than a regular egg, but will be more deadly. This is the same explosion radius of the explosion egg.

Speed egg

This will grant 3-4 seconds of speed. You could use this to get to the other side of the map, if possible, also could just be to dodge faster.

Bounty

This can only spawn in the first 20 seconds of each fight phase. When picking up this item it will put a bounty on an enemy’s head, don’t worry, it will warn them. You will have 20-30 seconds to kill them, if you don’t, then you will have an egg spawn above you to kill you. If the player with the bounty on their head dies, you will be given netherite armor, which this will be the only way to get it. Killing the bounty will give you 5xp!

• Crossbow
  • Invisibility egg
  • Firework egg
  • Speed egg
  • Bounty
0 voters

The crossbow and invisibility one seems good but I don’t know about the Firework one. I think you should put more info about the range it’ll shoot and how long it’ll last for. But other than that, they seem good.

Don’t forget that you can vote for your own suggestion :wink:
You’ve got my vote.

4 Likes

I like these ideas other than the crossbow one, I think the invisibility should be in the game and the firework one sounds cool too

2 Likes

I’d like to see a speed power up, as it’s hard to get close to the other teams side after dying if your team already owns most of the land

1 Like

Bump, since I added the speed and bounty powerups.

Everything is pretty cool except the firework, that might be a little op

Otherwise I could see this being pretty fun

Bounty seems cool maybe if you kill the bounty you well get some xp as well

2 Likes

Gonna bump this, its been my 72 hours so its fine. Added a poll since everyone who replied liked and disliked different things.

Another bump, I think bounty is super cool and would make the game much more fun/interesting

1 Like

B U M P.
Ground Wars is in the most need of an update, the only problem is it isn’t a much want for alot of players.

Wait how many votes does this suggestion have, I can’t see for some reason

It has 7 votes, there needs to be more!

I can’t give it another vote. :man_shrugging:

8 now, love this!

1 Like

Bumping! When they finally make changes to the XP for groundwars, they should add some content like this! Changing xp without any content after how longs it been out, doesn’t make any sense to me.

1 Like

The firework could be reduced dmg if there is blocks between and also some like the speed could intead be an item/potion instead of instant use and also there could be dodge which is a 3use item that teleports you away from incoming eggs? Has cooldown of 10 seconds

1 Like