More leaderboards for tw

I think that you shouldn’t only have to grind for wins. Maybe there should also be leaderboards for other things, like:

Kills
Final Kills
KDR
FKDR
Win-lose ratio
Winstreak
XP amount

Some people I see have ridiculously high KDRs, like TI0. I think they deserve to get recognition since those people have true talent, getting so much kills.

4 Likes

This would be a great addition to the official leaderboards, I hope they implement this!
I’m not sure a lot of people on bedrock know this, but FKDR is final deaths divided by final kills, not deaths divided by kills. While I don’t know if the Hive is currently tracking final deaths, it would be a great stat to add as some tactics include jumping into the void or “voiding” to get back to your base to defend it from attackers. Using the API there is currently no way to accurately calculate leaderboards for anything other than wins or winstreaks, so it would be cool to see something like this.

5 Likes

Woah I actually didn’t know that FKDR was FK / FD. That’s why people on Hypixel have 200 FKDRs!

4 Likes

Yes… btw the best bedwars player gamerboy80 has more than 75000 finals he has a very high lead in final kills, but he got passed in stars(lvl)

A final kill leaderboard would be a great idea (not kills because of stuff like kill farming/spawn killing) and the FKDR should work differently as well (Final Kills ÷ Final Deaths)

I want to get on leaderboards, but I am like on 2909!!! I dont know WHEN ill be under 100!!!

You have to grind a lot to get under 100 since your 2909 if you have school there is no chance you get under 100

aww ok thanks!!

1 Like