More hub titles

How about more titles that you can obtain in the lobby?
For example;
lobby/hive
-King of the hill // @Sebamation idea (for climbing some mountain)
-Sinister Thief (somewhere in the village because theres a lot of houses and pretty much nothing in them)
Arcade
-Just Sittin’ (It would be in one of the stations)
-Not So High (In one of the skyscrapers)

Colors(suggestions):
King of the hill- photo by @Sebamation

Sinister Thief- red, magenta
Just Sittin’- black, white
Not So High- light blue, white, light blue

It’s not a lot but I may edit it in the future and add more of it.

I mainly want Arcade and the normal lobby to be more fun, no one is intrested in walking around and finding things. I think It’s builed fantastic and needs more attention, and so, more lobby unclocks would do the thing!

having rewards for exploring hub is imo one of the reasons cubecraft is so popular, I think this would be a great addition to hive! voted!

3 Likes

I reckon it should be “King of the hill” instead

3 Likes

That’s nice! :smile: I will change it.
Do you want to suggest some colors? @Sebamation

I like the colours you put :beedance:

2 Likes

I would love to see new unlocks added to the new hub they have announced in their most recent developer preview post. Maybe just something different, as there are already a lot of hub titles obtainable in the hub through parkours and seasonal events. :sweat_smile:

They could (finally) release the first wave of common hats that could be obtained by completing certain stuff. Also I wouldn’t want more “go there to get a hub title” rewards, but maybe more quests or challenges you can do.

3 Likes

I love this! Would compliment the potential hub update even better too!

Thank you, I will put that in

1 Like

You’re right, there’s a lot of it already, but I think more of it wouldn’t hurt :sweat_smile:
But yes, more unclocks and not just titles would be more fun! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like