(More Fun!) Prize Wheel

I think this should be in diamond key slot.

this would be extremely broken in JB

also imo, I dont rlly like loot crates/prize wheels as their always way to luck based

xp works differently in each game

TW is a lot easier to get xp while JB is way harder to get

TW needs more xp to max out the game hence why its easier to get xp, in JB u need less xp to max which makes it harder to gain xp. I dont think XP should be given as a reward

5 Likes

Holy smokes, did NOT mean to put 5k lol, I meant to put 500 lol. Oops!

1 Like

LOL it’s okay

still it takes away the point of grinding. If you can just win one game and then get 1000xp from a key then what’s the point?

6 Likes

I just dont really like the idea of having to play lots and lots of games to potential earn an “exclusive” cosmetic. If you could earn these exclusive cosmetics else where I would be fine with this.

Yes I know that this doesnt make them exclusive anymore, but I dont think having to play hundreds of hours of games and probably not even getting that cosmetic u want is good. People will probably get mad at hive for making the cosmetics way to low to unlock etc

edit: Bread, you’re writing like an essay lmao
edit 2: Bread you’re still writing lmao

2 Likes

you are gonna get destroyed by bread’s essay, hes still writing

5 Likes

I can name a couple of problems with the prizes

• Quest Points - if you add them into the Prize Wheel, then they aren’t really called quest points, especially if it give a large amount, it’ll pretty make the quest master have no point anymore.

• Teleport - not everyone wanna be teleported, heck giving access to everyone who win it, will pretty much ruined the whole specialness about it.

• Costumes / Costume Gifts - yeah sure, it might be neat and all, but then it won’t be worth it price anymore to players, which is why the Costume gift are expensive in the quest master’s shop, you legit can buy it with money, so making it easier would make more of a rip off.

• Hive+ Gift - ooooooooo
 this is gonna be a real problem, because most people were given or bought the hive+, it’ll pretty much be a rip off now to buy it, which most of the community won’t like, which is why the hive doesn’t let anyone get access to it without paying for it, well beside staff (edit, not including helpers / mods) lmao.

• XP - it’ll pretty much ruin the whole point of grinding for a game, why play that game, when you can win a key in a different game, and get free XP for a game you’ll never play, it’ll pretty much throw the whole formula away.

• The Problem - making things majorly luck base won’t make people happy, it’ll actually do the opposite, it pretty much just gambling at this point, this has happen with a similar thing being the Nemo being a controversial thing in the hive skywars community, being a overpowered weapon, while also being rare.

Also, shhhh @ThunderWqlf, stop pointing it, also I just notices, why are you named ThunderWqlf, when your skin has to do with fire

10 Likes

hehe

realised u were writing for so long lol

3 Likes

I’m shiny hunting in PokĂ©mon Platinum, stop bullying me for writing so long lmao jk

2 Likes

this is the major problem I see with this, having to grind lots and lots of games to get an ultra key, then maybe not even getting their desired cosmetic. Its just going to make lots of people upset

2 Likes

So true, and what I should add to it.

But still gambling at this point
To get the prize you want tbh

2 Likes

I think there should be a feature to upgrade keys like 3 wooden keys will make 1 iron key and 3 iron keys will make 1 gold etc.

5 Likes

Maybe this wasn’t the best of ideas. Thank you guys for letting me know. I’ll just stick to comics lol

3 Likes

i will be the happiest person if the hive added that

It’s a great idea!! Just the thing is rewards are very OP so if you just reduce some here and there its a very awesome idea.

3 Likes

It was a great idea but just the rewards were too good to be on the wheel and xp and login streak days should not be a luck-based reward.

2 Likes

thats what a wheel does though, luck.

4 Likes

i do like this idea, but there’s waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many op stuff you get from it. i feel like it should be less op. considering what gyrra said about winning a game with no skill involved just to get like a super super rare hub title is broken

3 Likes

idk if someone else said this but maybe you could buy keys with quest points :slight_smile:

4 Likes