Monthly Updates

Idea:

Every month one or more game modes will get a minor or major update.

More information:

I think this would be a nice thing to consider especially since some games haven’t been updated in a long time. I think with each new update it will make less popular games more noticed, though, some game modes will still be less popular but at least they would get some attention and a little bit of change instead of the same thing over and over.
I put this under Murder Mystery because of how that is mainly what I’m leaning toward when I’m describing not being updated recently. However, there are some other game modes that are in similar situations.
Please consider this and thanks for reading :smiley:

1 Like

I think the hive prefer to have quality over quantity when it comes to updates. I feel that spending time on maps, levels and such, while cool, are not worth it when you can have something cool like a HUGE update

2 Likes

Tbh their “quality” has been dropping, so I wouldn’t mind having bad updates more often

2 Likes

Deathrun Update: :neutral_face:

1 Like

hive staffs are constantly busy in improving the already existing games plus adding new ones. I don’t think hive wants to add more games that are not enjoyable atleast for the majority.

1 Like

…groundwars

It is fine i guess but many agree its not fun at all, even before it became permanent no one liked it. Still weirds me out that the Hive calls it a fan favorite, had less than 100 players as an ltm and now barely passes 200 as a permanent game

2 Likes

Wait I just realised something, an actually well liked and original game mode called splegg, is literally just block drop and groundwars combined

1 Like

This man has fax

I waited for like 2 minutes for ppl to join ground wars and eventually just gave up

4 Likes

I don’t really see this happening as the hive wants higher quality updates to come with long waits. Like the arcade, there’s a bunch of hype for it when they first released the sneak peak on their twitter, so then the next 5 months would be filled with hype for the new update

…groundwars

THIS GAME IS FUN AND YOU KNOW IT

1 Like

Fun for like 2 games in a row, any more than that then its very boring. Not to mention how awful bridge was at launch, killing while dead in gw, how op tnt was in ctf, block drop was good. The great dr update that brought nothing but hours of grinding and two maps, nothing else. Pirate hub is great but was able to skip past the gates, I think they fixed all they ways to though. The just build competition that wasn’t even mentioned in game, so many people confused by the weird topics like pirate mailbot.

1 Like

You’re just pointing out the bad parts which were fixed within a week or two.

With pets and mounts, they released a whole new hub for the arcade (with many things to do in it, including parkour, micro-games, and more), two new greatly wanted gamemodes, two old gamemodes (which were wanted), a whole event that offers a new hub (with a pirate hunt), an update to one of the oldest games on the server (which hasn’t been updated in awhile), and (hopefully) soon to be a new gamemode (which is wanted).

I think the hive is doing just fine right now. Wow this got off topic

Still somewhat on topic, pointing out that quality doesn’t matter to have good updates. If we look at fortnite they used to release very buggy stuff every week and people loved it. Anyways let’s talk about stuff that still hasn’t been fixed! Friends leaderboard, how long has it been, months? Third checkpoint on the map school in dr, doesn’t work most the time… for years. Block glitching into walls and stuff on tw, not really much they can so I don’t blame them. I think they fixed getting out of the maps on gw. Buying stuff while dead in ctf and then losing it when you respawn. Pretty sure 101/100 golden mailbots is still there. Do I even need to mention quests not working a lot?

This is the last one

That was intentional so it’s easier to find them

Ok I’m done too lol

At least I’m not the only one who thinks this :eyes:
Also the conversation was fun to read

4 Likes

lol just joined after not playing a month on that game and I can guarantee it’s a fact

I like this ideas, but it would be too much work. I think I would prefer quality over quantity.