Mm new big update

MM Big update

[This Update should ad more Maps Roles And More]

The new roles should be Doctor (Can revive one Player per round) And A Like Shapeshifter

no to doctor (many people leave as soon as they die) and no to shapeshifter (thatd be annoying for everyone except the shapeshifter), mm just got a massive update (3 maps and new coins (prestige doesnt count, it isnt any more content lol)) so imo hive should focus on bug fixes and updating other games (sg, hide and seek), etc

3 Likes

Ctf too, its way to easy to level up and now its boring, and Ground Wars, is grueling to level up.

1 Like

i Don’t want the game to turn into among us…

1 Like

You can vote your own post!!
Mm definitely has enough players to add a new gamemode in it for more roles, for those who wouldn’t want to play this, but would like to play regular.
Shapeshifter sounds cool, can you explain it more? Is it a murderer type role? How often can they use it? Do they turn into other player’s skins or into blocks, I’d assume its into other’s skins?
Being able to revive the dead(doctor/medic) has already been suggested.

1 Like

I agree with you
Plus mm just updated a while ago, so they likely wont update it again

1 Like

bump: ehhh, it could work. but i have a idea for the doctor if you would like to read it!

So basically, The doctor will have to already choose who they wan’t to have live before that person dies, there would be something in their inv like a stick that they can use by hitting the player with that stick which gives them a second live when they die, before they get on the death spawn they get revived somewhere different in the place. although they could not use a bow then once they get revived (so it isnt too OP) also their coins would get reset.

1 Like