Meh voters kick

The idea is simple, once someone votes meh 4 times in a row they get kicked, their votes do not count, and their build will not be shown.

Don’t worry about someone innocent getting kicked because you have to vote “meh” four times in a row.

Also this is only a kick so they can re join the hive right after.

This would make it so noob meh voters do not ruin the game

3 Likes

This is a good idea, I’m always excited to read others ideas of how to prevent meh voters! Do you have any ideas of how to prevent meh voters who would be aware of this feature voting meh 3 times, okay once, meh 3 times, and so on?

4 Likes

I do realize this problem, and I don’t know how to fix it with out changing the entire suggestion. This should still at least lower the meh vote spammers because most of them are noobs which means they aren’t smart enough to counter this. I do know smart people can counter this, but it’s still better than nothing

1 Like

Good point, most meh voters aren’t going to be the smartest players. Again, great idea and maybe one day we can counter the meh voters :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Instead of a meh voter kick, how about a meh vote cap?

2 Likes

That has already been suggested, I do not want to make a dupe :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I disagree with any meh limiting idea, as it can harm legit players. A complete rework, like this, would be better imo

6 Likes

Really all I have to say is this

2 Likes

Ehh, you should have the freedom to vote whatever build you want.

4 Likes

I think votes are just people’s opinion. The Hive can’t do anything about it.

5 Likes

N00bs: No! It’S bAd As I cOuLd’Nt BuIlD iT!

1 Like

The thing is, is someone votes “meh” four times in a row, Is it really their opinion or do they just want to win?
Its very unlikely that someone votes “meh” four times in a row and is actually voting fairly.

1 Like

It should be mentioned that meh voters give more points than players that do not vote at all. If anything, there should be a limit or cap on how many builds you DIDN’T vote on at all, but I still don’t like the idea of kicking.

BTW, I could be very wrong about this.

2 Likes

I honestly do agree, but I didn’t suggest that because it would be a dupe

1 Like

Where is the original post?

EDIT: I found it.

1 Like

I mean, there could be a lot of bad builds. Anyways, how would this be better than reworking the system like in the suggestion I linked? That doesn’t harm any people who vote fairly, but still solves almost all cases of the problem(except for maybe people in a party voting for their friend’s build). This, on the other hand, probably will kick a decent amount of fair voters, in addition to meh voters.

1 Like

Not really, Voting “Ok” means its just an “Ok” build, nothing good. Those people might think they are voting fairly, but if they vote meh four times in a row, they really aren’t

Also,

Which means its nothing to bad, just a warning, and for those people that think they vote fairly, will realize they aren’t (There will be an explation message on why you got kicked)

1 Like

I do agree with this, but not that many

1 Like

I think you should test this (If you want). Play a few games of Justbuild and see if you vote “meh” four times in a row (Vote fairly) I can always increases the number of times you need to vote “Meh” to get kicked

1 Like

Why did you just triple post…

2 Likes