May the 4th 2021 costume

I think it could be epic to have a May the 4th costume for star wars in 2021. It would come with a star wars character, an avatar, and 2 hub titles. The character could be Darth Vader or Captain Rex, (preferably someone without a face) or just a well recognized character. The avatar could be 2 Lightsaber against eachother (one red and one blue). And the hub titles could be, “The One with the Force” and “May the Force be with you”.

Just an idea but think how epic it could be!

For legal reasons I don’t see that happening because of copyright issues. That’s why we haven’t seen any costumes that have been copyrighted (marvel, star wars, Pokemon).

7 Likes

Is it possible for the hive get permission to be allowed to make it? And how come you can buy SW skins in the marketplace?

Hive would have to buy a licence from the production company in-order to legally make anything related to star wars, which I would assume would deal huge costs since it’s a very popular franchise. Usually such licences cost a lot.

2 Likes

Oh, :slightly_frowning_face: mabey one day…
Than why are there SW skins in the marketplace?

Probably because Minecraft has license to use them, Minecraft and Hive are 2 separate companies, so hive cannot use licence bought by Minecraft, they would have to buy them.

3 Likes

But wasnt the secretary based off of a certain character from Animal Crossing?

5 Likes

And a costume called Cupcake that looks like Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy’s
:///

They could make it different from darth vader in some way and call it “the dark warrior” or something

1 Like

Sadly we cannot implement this, please read our guide before posting further suggestions :slight_smile:

5 Likes