Maximum Powerup Count

I think it would be much more fun and fair for everyone if each player was only allowed to have a maximum number of powerups in their inventory at once per game (I think 4 would be a good cap).

I bring up this issue because I’ve often been guilty of hogging all the powerups myself :grimacing:

no ty, that would be annoying to play around since I’d constantly have to use my jump boosts

1 Like

Alright, here we go.

deep breaths and go

This is just not that good of an idea because power ups are a necessity for many players especially at rounds 18-25, and also a power up cap of 4 is even worse because you’ll barely get any good power ups.

Phew, that was all in one breath.

@LetsRoll8330 Personally, I would prefer everyone to begin with 4 random power-ups than having a max capacity of 4, because many players (like me) can’t get a power-up, even at round 15.

The fact that I’m saying it doesn’t mean that I want to discuss it to add it. Just saying.

Please don’t @ the owner of the topic. They already get a notification when someone replies to their topic. @ ing them gives them an unnecessary secondary notification.

@SmileyOnSpot Today I logged in again and I saw it now. I will say the same thing that I would say and then too:

Actually, I didn’t imagine it, for a reason. I just wanted then to notify the owner (without knowing that the owner of the topic gets already one notify. :sweat_smile:)

1 Like