Maxed DeathRun Costume Remodel

Idea:
Add some defining features to the DeathRun Costume

More info:
Maxing out DeathRun is a big achievement, and definitely requires quite a bit of time and effort put in from players. I think it would be really cool if the costume had some extra geometry added to make it stand out in the crowd, rather than look like a walking Grim Creeper. Reading the forum post from before regarding a similar topic about a scythe, I saw the reason that the Death Costume doesn’t have a scythe would be because it would be “too large.” This doesn’t seem to make sense to me, as the Survival Games “Survivor” costume has a spear on its hand which is similar size to the scythe. If this cannot be done, I think it would still be cool to have a scythe on either the back on the DR costume, or in the normal place but slightly smaller. Another cool remodel would be having the “King Death” unlockable as a costume, because this unlockable is one of the nicest ones in DR, and it would be a shame to leave it in one game. Overall, either change would be fine as long as the costume receives more defining features.