Match ingame cosmetic with items

Basically my suggestion is to match the throwable weapons in MM, the auto bridger cosmetics in TW with the item you’re holding etc!

EG. Instead of holding the nether star to throw a weapon, you would have the 3d model of your current throwable weapon cosmetic instead.

This change will affect…

• TW autobridgers
  • MM Throwable weapons
  • GW Projectiles

There will be a toggle for this whether you want it turned on or off. (Automatically turned on for existing and new players)

(This is similar to the custom powerups you get in BD)

so if my throwable is a teddy bear, I’d hold a teddy bear instead of a nether star? that could get confusing, especially considering that theres an “iron sword” throwable at around lv 82 (?). However, implemented correctly this could be very cool, so voted!

3 Likes

If this is possible, every game could have this implemented, like having unique styles of bows / swords for example. This could open doors to a lot of future unlockable cosmetics in games.

4 Likes

yep!

note taken, ive just added that there is a toggle for this so people who find it confusing can switch to the old system.

1 Like

How will it work when you drop the autobridgers and another player picks it up?

3 Likes

haven’t really thought of that but my intentions is to change the appearance when another person picks it up. Im not really sure whether this is possible or not. (If not, it’ll just keep the same look/appearance)

2 Likes

I like the idea with the throwables, but not the auto bridger

1 Like