Mario Costume

Hello guys! I hope you are having a great day!
This idea came to my mind, what if we have a Mario costume?

A Mario costume will be so cool!

Hub title: LETS-A-GO!
Avatar: Mushroom or pixelated Mario

I’m pretty sure this would be copyrighted
Not only because Nintendo is very strict with these things, but because they would probably need permission, like with the sonic costumes

7 Likes

This costume will never have bc copyright ©️
So like that they have to make a collab with Nintendo

Edit: Gabo beat me to it

4 Likes

©️ Go brrrrrrrrrrr

3 Likes

This 2would be copyright claimed. Being a Nintendo switch player I know Nintendo has a skin pack themed around Mario already. The Hive making a Mario costume would be definitely copyrighted

1 Like

This could only happen if nintendo agrees to do an event just like how sonic did

2 Likes

Without Nintendo’s permission, the most they could do is make a generic plumber costume that looks similar to Mario. They have made costumes similar to copyrighted characters in the past. A few examples are Secretary (Isabelle from Animal Crossing), Detective Platypus (Perry from Phineas and Ferb), and Friendly Dragon (Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon).

1 Like

So it wasn’t just me IT WAS Toothless

1 Like

Copyright © equal :expressionless:

There isn’t any need to replay unless you are adding information that isn’t already stated.

2 Likes

Hey!
Your suggestion is good but sadly, making costumes that are copyrighted is something that The Hive cannot do for legal reasons. If you have other ideas please feel free to share them and try to include few pictures/ drawings of it for better understanding of everyone :smile:

2 Likes