Maps around the hub

I feel with such a big hub like the hive it’s easy to get lost.
What if we have maps around the hub that show the players where they are like a zoo map. A red dot could indicate the player where they are on the map (this could be really useful during hunts around the hub).

There doesn’t have to be a map on every path but maybe on familiar spots like near the lighthouse or small villages just enough so the player knows in which part of the hub they are.

I’ll add an example of an actual zoo map of how it could be:

it would look lik an amusement park map :skull:

1 Like

Maybe but in parks and city’s they have many of these maps aswell just to show where the person is. It all depends on how it looks ig🤷‍♀️

1 Like

wats the point :skull:

1 Like

So the player knows where they are around the map when it comes to hunts and such cus it’s a big map

1 Like

maybe just use maps for holidays in general

1 Like

Hm yeah but I feel like if they’ll just add it for holidays why not make it permanent

1 Like

sum peeps would think its usless

1 Like

That’s not a concept, that’s an example.

The point is to get around the hub easier.

Or make it permanent.

That’s okay, but it’s a helpful idea overall.

I love the concept! It would also help on holdiays when you are finding certain things so you now where you have gone already. Would the map be free or payed item? Also will it allow you to teleport to all the different villages so those without mounts can more easily explore the hub? Voted! P.s will the map be in your inventory to? (like google maps)

1 Like

It’s a nice idea and I think it would be cool to implement

2 Likes

Just a quick concept I made!

2 Likes