Map Idea: Bathroom

Ah, the dropper, one of many Minecraft maps. Landing in water could never be more fun! Enough with the intro, I have a good idea for a map…

Bathroom!
See more below!

Inspiration

Yes, the toilet map.

Design

(Part idea from @SpringBoy4287) The players start in a ceiling lamp in a gigantic bathroom, with cyan / turquoise walls. Their target? The toilet.

Obstacles

Most of the obstacles would be bubbles (with a jumpad one (idea from @SuchabunYT)) with a random rubber duck made of honey, so players can land on it but about halfway into the layout, some spraying water (which is just some white stained glass and concrete powder) coming from a shower. Towards the end, a fly could be an obstacle, with a fly swat sitting on the toilet.

Landing Area

After landing in the toilet, the portal is nowhere to be seen. Players must swim through the U-bend to reach the portal.

I hope you think this is a good map idea.
Farewell!

I remember this map! (idk if you mean the old one or not) but it would be cool!

They should add some “The Dropper”/old dropper maps to gravity, like they should also do with old SG maps! You have my vote!

9 Likes

I was kind of inspired by that.

5 Likes

I would love to fall into a toilet.

Not in a weird way, though. In a very normal and non-creepy way.

:skull:

10 Likes

Great idea voted :ballot_box:

2 Likes

I think they should start at the top of the toilet at drop through it and the obstacles would be a long line of yellow concrete (diagonally going through the map) and brown spots. I hope you guys know what I mean by this.

2 Likes

No, that would more fit a sewer map.
This is bathroom, not sewer.

1 Like

Omg sorry I’m so stupid, I somehow thought you were talking about a toilet.

3 Likes

I can see your confusion. He is right though, a sewer would be more fitting, as you would drop out of the toilet. No bathroom has a toilet on the ceiling lol

Edit: I just wanna say I’m sorry to all the ceiling toilet people. I love and respect you, even if you pee upside-down.

5 Likes

Bump!

I Love this Idea, and The map also could bei good for Block Drop!

1 Like

Bump! The bug reports always bury these posts!

1 Like

Bump again…. Has this become irrelevant?

An easy vote :ballot_box:, But please don’t bump the same post every day tho

3 Likes

Don’t be inappropriate man. Hive would never go for that.

3 Likes

I’m not joking I thought it was a toilet mb.

1 Like

Ohhh… Why do i do this? I’ll just delete the post.

Also the landing area is a toilet, so i see your confusion.

4 Likes

Yes that’s probably where i misunderstood it.

1 Like

I like this, but either make the toilet bowl small or add things that you can hit inside of the toilet to kill you. Otherwise you just have one large landing pad

1 Like

I mean theres one thing I know thats in a toilet bowl that would be an obstacle but idk if Hive would do that…

5 Likes

no. not a piece of s-. i meant likt a lid or smth

5 Likes