Making sg better update

So I have seen that people hate sg and so does the people on the forums( majority of people ) so I have a list of ideas to make it better and I’ll explain each one

1. Leaps- in death run there is a leap ability we’re you can launch your self an estimated 15 block I think. But the hive could add this to sg with 20s cool down for every Pearson.

2. All spells from skywars (shielding, invisibility, leap boost, speed, fire trail spell of life) all of these can be useful in sg

3. Being able to place block- I think it could be better if players could build a base to protect them selves in if they are scared of the rush. They could wool as blocks. This also helps where players can build up to high ground campers I say this one because every map has like three places were if you make a jump you can camp there the whole game.

4. Shears- as I said above how they can use wool as blocks they could put in shears to break them.

5. Snow balls- I think these are needed if the player is being attacked. They can just turn and snowball them backward.

6. 2nd life this could be 1 in every 75 normal chest and one in every 5 ender chest giving you a second chance at life only spawning with a stone sword.

7. Wheele of fortune before every game- at the beginning of the game when all players are in a circle there is a wheele uptop where all players can get these listed items (double xp, 1/2xp, 15hp, dealing -1hp, longer leap cool down, shorter leap cool down.) NOTE what ever the wheele lands on apply to all players.

8. 1/10 durability shields- yes I said shields, let’s be honest hear we all have one like one sg in our life cz there is that one sweaty 15 year old who ruins all the fun. In death math the shields disappear. The odds of a shield being in a normal chest is 1 in 5 and the odds of it being in an ender chest are one in 2.

9. The victory screen- I think the arch won games victory screen should be one you can unlock these unlovable screens consist of a crown, diamond sword, bad Owen and your skin. Now you might be saying “ how would they add your skin. While if they have a statue of you at the end of every game and in skywars when you are kill leader how would this be impossible.

10. Enchanting stuff, you can find enchantment books through out the area a and find anvils to use them. These enchantments cost no xp.

Lmk whic which one was your favorite and how some of these things could be wrong or changed so I can edit them.

Don’t make lists for suggestions.

No, This would make it very annoying when chasing players.

No, This would make it very annoying when chasing players.

Would cause skybasing and would make it worse.

No.

There are snowballs.

I think trying to kill people once is good enough for me.

eh

Don’t want to deal with shields.

Would be cool, but whose bad owen

Enchants have already been suggested.

4 Likes

Every thing you stated could be done by you as the player. You never thought about how it could be positive

Let me start with this with my opinions

More running? No thanks

Spell of life can be somewhat good imo, but others aren’t needed as well as aren’t useful.

No, it’s not UHC. Building will result in people towering up, building unescapable traps or prolonging the game. No thanks.

No. Even if it’d help it would defeat the whole reason what you mentioned above.

Sb is already In the game

More rng? No thanks. And how would this work out in deathmatch?

LTM? Kinda, but wouldn’t attract too much players imo

Sweats don’t ruin the fun

Not needed

Dupe

1 Like

I have thought about how it would be positive. I just think the negatives outweigh them.

1 Like

But each thing you stated could be counter acted for example you said you don’t want to do more chasing then use your leap to go after them and this is sg there is going to be chasing also bad Owen is the polisher pop up when you kill one with a flag

It’s likely both players won’t get the leap. And you mean Bad Omen, not Owen.

Yeah sorry that was auto correct and

What are saying by this?

Exactly what it says. Either you have the leap, they have the leap, or the least likely scenario both have a leap.

While then save your leap. But in the end I don’t think anyone would like sg. No matter how good it gets so there is not a point in arguing.

If it was more fast-paced it would be more fun.

How could we make it possible im thinking tinier maps with 10 people a round

Please don’t make list suggestions.